All the California Commercial Fishing Permits Your Business May Need

Commercial Fishing Permits

Are you in the process of gearing up to expand your business and go into California for Commercial Fishing Permit? Or, alternatively, do you fish commercially in California waters and want an easier way to take care of all of your important permits and licenses? That’s where we can help. Here at Commercial Fishing Permits, we’ve helped commercial fishing pros with the appropriate documentation for how they want to fish in California waters. Now, we can do the same for you. 

Do You Need a Commercial Fish Business License in California? 

Yes. If you are going to engage in any business for profit involving fish, then you have to obtain a Commercial Fish Business license. The good news is that they last for a year, from January 1st through December 31st. If they were issued after the beginning of that time, then for the remainder of the year. In addition to these forms, we also offer forms to update your address should it have changed, to be able to apply for a standard or a long-term importation permit, and many others. 

The Businesses Our Forms Can Help With 

You’ll note that we called our company “Commercial Fishing Permits,” and not “Commercial Fisherman’s Permits.” We did that for many reasons, not the least of which is that we offer more than just permits for those who do the fishing. For example, if you look at the “Commercial Fish Business License Worksheet” form, you’ll see that’s an application to obtain a license for those who wish to legally operate as a fish importer, a fish receiver, a fish processor, a wholesaler, a Marine Aquaria Receiver, to run a Multifunction Fish Business, and for other purposes. Our goal has been, since the very beginning, to help professionals throughout the commercial fishing business. 

Documentation As Well 

As such, we aim to help commercial fishing professionals with all aspects of their documentation, state and federal. To that end, we also offer easier access to federal documentation as well. If you’re going to operate a commercial fishing vessel that measures more than five net tons (basically, is 25 feet or longer) on California waters or the EEZ off of the California coastline, then you’re going to need to document your vessel federally. You can find all of the forms to do that at our site as well, including renewing your documentation for up to five years in advance. 

A Home for California Commercial Fishing Permits and More 

If you’re like so many of the commercial fishing professionals you know, you have so much technology on your vessel to streamline the process, to make commercial fishing easier and more profitable. That’s what we aim to be for your licenses, your permits, and your documentation. We can make the process simpler for you so that you can put your focus on other aspects of your business. To see how we can help you with your permits and more, check out the rest of our site. 

No Comments

Be the first to start a conversation

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Scroll to Top