Federal Fishing Permits to Match Your Exact Commercial Fishing Needs

Federal Fishing Permits

Have you been looking for federal fishing permits but can’t quite find the ones that you need? Or, alternatively, have you found them, yet, even online, it’s still such a chore to actually complete them? We designed the Commercial Fishing Permits Center to address all of these complaints. We don’t believe that commercial fishing professionals such as yourself should have to deal with a needlessly complicated application process. To that end, we make it possible to find the permits you may potentially need as well as an easier way to complete them all in one place. 

Federal Fishing Permits in Alaska 

Many of the permits that we offer are for Alaskan commercial fishing, which makes sense, as there’s so much opportunity in Alaskan fishing. One of our most popular forms, for example, is the “Alaska Federal Fisheries Permit (FFP).” You’ll need this if you’re going to fish for groundfish in the BSAI area (Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands) as well as in the Gulf of Alaska. You’ll also need this if you’re going to “fish for any non-groundfish species and (if you are) required to retain any bycatch of groundfish” as well. 

Federal Fishing Permits

Permits to Allow you to Fish How You Want 

You can find Wreckfish all over the western parts of the Atlantic Ocean, from as far south as Argentina and as far north as Newfoundland. If you’re going to fish commercially for wreckfish off of the South Atlantic States, we have the forms for that as well. If you look at the fine print with this form, you may notice that to be in compliance, you also have to provide state registration or Coast Guard documentation. We can help you with the latter as well, as you can get your vessel documented at our site, too. We see it as one more way to help our customers. 

Dealers are Commercial Fishing Professionals, Too  

We named our company the “Commercial Fishing Permits Center,” but we offer more than just permits for those who are doing the actual fishing. For example, if you’re going to receive or purchase sharks, tunas, or swordfish, you’re going to need a dealer permit. We offer that at our site as well. If you have any questions about how any of this works, our staff is on hand to answer them. 

The Way to Deal with Your Permits 

The permit process was, it can seem, designed with the interest of someone other than commercial fishing professionals in mind. We seek to remedy that. To that end, we offer as many resources as possible to the busy commercial fishing professional. For example, we have a team of document processors. When you send your forms in, they’ll go through them, fixing any small errors. That way, you don’t have to worry about typos and the like when you fill these forms out. To see everything that we have to offer, head to our site or call us at (866) 292-4204.

No Comments

Be the first to start a conversation

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Scroll to Top