Pacific Island Federal Commercial Fishing Permits for In and Around Hawaii

pacific island federal commercial fishing

You’ve gotten your Hawaiian commercial fishing operation “off the ground.” You got the vessels, you’ve got the equipment, you’ve got a committed and talented crew. With all of that taken care of, now it’s time to get into the details – the permits. At our site, you can find the permits for Pacific Island federal commercial fishing in and around the Hawaiian area. That way, you can fish for what you want to fish for all while being in compliance. 

Fishing for Lobster and Deepwater Shrimp 

You got into the commercial fishing business to make money. It’s no surprise that there’s plenty of it in fishing lobster and deepwater shrimp. At our site, you can find the forms that allow you to do exactly that. Better still, however, is that you can fish for these lobster and deepwater shrimp in more than just Hawaii. This “Western Pacific” permit will allow you to fish in the EEZ around Hawaii as well as Guam, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, and even in Pacific Remote Islands Areas. If there are lobster and deepwater shrimp around there, you’ll be able to fish them. 

Pacific Island Federal Commercial Fishing Renewal 

When your equipment gets worn down from use, you get new equipment. That’s part of the job. The same goes for your permits as well. For example, take the “Western Pacific Crustaceans Permit for Lobster or Deepwater Shrimp” permit we mentioned previously. That’s only valid for one year from the date of issuance. So, you have to renew it each year. That is, of course, unless you do it through us at the Commercial Fishing Permits Center. We’ve made it so that you can renew these forms for two, three, four, and even five years in advance. We see it as one more way that we can help commercial fishing professionals like yourselves. 

Permits for Non-Commercial Fishing, Too 

Say you want to fish for bottomfish management unit species around the main Hawaiian islands, but not to make money. You want to do it for recreation, for peace of mind, because it’s fun, that kind of thing. You need a permit for that as well. The “Main Hawaiian Islands Non-Commercial Bottomfish Permit” lets you do just that. Remember though, if you have a current Hawaii Commercial Marine License, or you’re a charter fishing customer, you won’t need this permit. 

Beyond Pacific Island Federal Commercial Fishing 

We understand that not everyone will be commercially fishing for lobster or deepwater shrimp in the Exclusive Economic Zone around Hawaii. Our site isn’t called the “Hawaiian Commercial Fishing Permits Center.” So, you can find fishing permits for all over the United States as well as its Exclusive Economic Zone. If you’re interested in fishing commercially for, well, just about anything, you can probably find the corresponding form at our site. Moreover, you’ll find it in a way that you can fill it out from just about anywhere, provided you have an internet connection. For more call (866) 292-4204 or send us an email on our site.  

No Comments

Be the first to start a conversation

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Scroll to Top