Renew Permit

A valid Hawaiʻi longline limited entry permit is required for anyone using longline gear to fish for pelagic species within the exclusive economic zone around Hawaiʻi or anyone landing or transshipping longline catch in Hawaiʻi or within the EEZ around Hawaiʻi.

[gravityform id=”111″ title=”false” description=”true” field_values=”type=hawaii”]

Scroll to Top