Application for CQe to Transfer IFQ to an Eligible Community Resident or Non Resident

This transfer form is only used if a Community Quota Entity (CQE) is the transferor (seller) of the Individual Fishing Quota (IFQ). The party to whom a CQE is seeking to transfer the IFQ must hold a Transfer Eligibility Certificate (TEC) unless they are a resident of the Aleutian Islands (Adak) for at least 12 months.

Scroll to Top