Application for Transfer of Quota Share to or From a Community Quota Entity (CQE)

This transfer form is only used if a Community Quota Entity (CQE) is applying to permanently receive or permanently transfer Quota Share (QS) (with or without IFQ). The party to whom a CQE is seeking to transfer the QS must hold a Transfer Eligibility Certificate (TEC).

Scroll to Top