Application for Federal Processor Permit (FPP)

This form may be used to apply for Alaska Federal Processor Permits (FPP). A FPP permit is required for stationary floating processors (processing vessels that operate solely within Alaska State waters). The permit also is required for shoreside processors that receive and/or process groundfish harvested from Federal waters (or from any Federally-permitted vessels). FPPs are non-transferable, one year permits, issued to owners on request and without charge. These permits are authorized at 50 CFR 679.4(f).

Scroll to Top