Application for Community Charter Halibut Permit (CCHP)

Each eligible community must form a non-profit entity or Community Quota Entity (CQE) to represent it prior to applying for a Community Charter Halibut Permit. This non-profit must apply to NMFS/RAM for certification of eligibility as a CQE using the 'Application for a Non-Profit to be Designated as a Community Quota Entity (CQE).'

Scroll to Top